Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Dear friend.....

Dear Friend with a deep dimple,
I hope our lives were all very simple,
but it isn't and here so I pray,
I wish you lived again, and the pains went away.

I wish your good times rolled by again,
the loss you are bestowed with washed off in the rain;
Although I see you smile at me and the world around
I know how your heart pounds, tear bound.

I remember that day of difference,
I remember a numb body and many swollen hearts
the end was engulfing fire, yearnings, wails and hence
there I witnessed how your heart tore apart.

It bled, didn't it? The walls of it screeched in the pain;
the pain of losing your name; reminding you again,
of the man who breathed life into you,
the only one, one of the lovable few.

An irreplaceable loss; the loss which grew strong in its presence,
like recurring seasons- the liveliness of absence.
My dear I really wish life was simple and a treat to harbour,
and it gave you back that man; your own, your blood, your self, your father.

No comments: