Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Enchantess March 2014

I recently subscribed for a beauty subscription bag, called the Enchantess Bag in this March2014. I had no prejudices whatsoever when I stumbled across this website as a friend suggested me of beauty boxes. I was doubtful and had my moments of pang- wondering if it’d be worth the money and expectations I have of it. I am sure there have been reviews about these beauty bags but let me tell you what Wonderful products, four in number, I received after a week of wait!

In this bright pink potli pouch, I get 4 products of which 2 are full size! Not bad at all!






1) TVAM – Cinnamon and Patchouli Bar soap
2) ORIFLAME Nailpaint - Pastel Pink
3) NYAH Facial AloeVera and Seawater - Toner spray
4) NEAL AND WOLF – Conditioner and shampoo Sachets.





I was more than thrilled. Not because I received these ahead of my celebration time, but because of the two full-sized product in there! Both of those full size products together would cost over INR 385/- as the cost of this beauty box was INR 399/- Impressive!

So let me go into the nuances of the products.



TVAM – Cinnamon and Patchouli Bar soap

Being that someone who vouches by Medimix and Ayurveda, I can clearly state that I wouldn’t have bought this product from a supermarket because it is highly priced – 155/- INR for a bar! But then, now that I got it, I couldn’t have asked for more! I used it the day I got it in the Enchantess bag and my entire washroom smells of this soap.
It was a warm smell – of patchouli in strong and cinnamon in light. Your skin is given the effect of lukewarm water that opens your pores. Minute, tiny particles in the soap act like scrub and cleans the skin well. Long after you’re done with the shower, the patchouli works on your body and brings in a serene and warm feel for your body.
I rate it a 9 out of 10.





ORIFLAME Nailpaint

Nude colours are a big yes for me. I have olive+ beginning dusky skin, which I like the shine of. The colour that suits my skin is definitely Reddish- orange, orangish-pink, bright reds, crimson and nude colours. Even nails being tiny, nudes are perfect for them. I am a huge admirer of Oriflame products. And this has been added to the stash. It is a light rose colour and the details are below:
Oriflame Pure color Nailpolish
Pastel Pink
INR 169/- for 8 ml. Yup, I got a full size!





NYAH: Facial Toner

I have never used Nyah before this and wonder why I never did!
This is an AloeVera  Seawater Facial Toner from Nyah that gives you a refreshed face in 2 seconds of application. It comes with a small nozzle and what I received was a smaller size.  This is a miniature, handy bottle that contains 65 ml and costs around 85/-INR. It is a regular in my travel kit now; I can’t seem to keep my hands off it.
Excellent product, probably would buy a full size in near future; aka with some balance in my account.





NEAL AND WOLF- Shampoo/ conditioner Sachets

I get two pairs of Shampoo and conditioner sachets (totoal 4 sachets) of this UK brand; a premier in haircare. And trust me, what awesome samples these were! I used a pair of  the sachets the same day and I can’t vouch for another highly satisfied shower! This shampoo smells like heaven and cleaned all the dirt in my hair leaving it very fluffy and bouncy. The shampoo and conditioner was 7 ml in quantity and was perfect for mid-length hair until midriff.

The conditioner left my hair fragrant, smooth and extremely lush. My hair has turned manageable and beautiful; tangle free and easy to comb!  I have one more pair left and I am saving it for special occasions, yo!

Kickass product that I’d definitely re-purchase; provided I have a good funding in my account.
The full-size shampoo costs INR1300/- and the ritual conditioner around 1350/-. But hey, beautiful hair can happen, any time!

Thanks Enchantess, I am more than impressed. Please don’t trash those by lowering your standard of products- maintain this!






No comments: