Tuesday, April 22, 2014

My Envy Box 2014- review.

How I fell for My Envy Box!

My EnvyBox subscriptions came to me as a savior during a crisis.I was heartbroken at a bad experience with some other service and this came in as a best cheerer!

MyEnvyBox came in a beautiful pink box that has a magnetic clutch lid. I am soon going to use that as my travel box- container for makeup and jewelery! Even the box came in handy.
I got four wonderful products in this April 2014 box and am I loving them products? Hell, Yea!

Lookie at that Pink Box

The goodies I got!



This was a glad change from the usual fake promises and random delivery by a certain damp company. (Ahem, FABBAG)


I received four samples and a comic book (!) from Marvel Comics in this envy box. I am so in love!



The ZA Face cream I received was a sample size - of 5 grams and is such a cute travel size. 
This cream apparently gives a 'whitening effect', which probably is the only attribute I don't agree to midst others like hydration, moisturization and sunscreen properties. The 40g size of ZA costs me INR 999/- 
Let me use this first- in the first look though, it is scentless and applies well on the skin. Even after hours my skin feels soft and smooth. Fingers crossed.


The essence cream by Avene is the next product in My Envy Box. I received a 3 ML sample size. The 50 ML bottle would cost roughly INR2500/- It's expensive. It comes with a handy nozzle and is easy to apply.
Probably I could purchase this separately. It is scent free and has more liquid base than in a cream.



Great Great product and first wow! H2O+'s Sea Moss Body wash. Smells minty and sea-like. The smell would linger on for so long and comes in a travel size tube. I got a 60 ML tube and the full size is 1200INR. Pretty awesome. I am yet to use it and I will update this section, once I use it! promise!




Skin Yoga's almond-orange face scrub comes in the cutest bottle with a cork on it! It looks very promising and replenishing for the skin. The perfect home remedy in cute bottles. The full size is INR 1175/- and I received a sample size of 6gm. It comes with a scrub in the pouch, made of medicinal grass weed. Looks like I already love it! Hmmm smells like heaven.



Benefit sends me a sample of the Pore reduction cream. Only sad part being that it is TOO LESS to even try! I will use this, and see if it suits my skin! the full size 22ml costs a whopping 2230INR and now I received a 0.15ml (come on, don't be so cheap in providing samples, guys!)



Overall, I am happy with MyEnvyBox. I am glad I subscribed. Will I subscribe again? Hell, why not? I love this loads. Thanks Envy Team!

xoxo


No comments: